An ethnic group may be defined as a social collection of persons who identify with each other based on common ancestral, cultural, social, or national experiences such as a shared ancestry, history, homeland, heritage, language, belief, immigration experience, or appearance. A person’s ethnicity may be related to his race, religion, national origin, immigration status, or tribe. Like discrimination based on race, religion, and national origin, it is unlawful to terminate or harass an employee because of his ethnic background. The same remedies are available to such victims of wrongful termination.
Ethnicity Discrimination & Harassment
Explore the following types of illegal activity in employment:
- Wrongful Termination, Constructive Discharge, and Public Policy Violations
- Retaliation & Whistleblowers
- Employment Contracts & Severance Agreements
- Defamation of Character (Slander & Libel)
- Unpaid Overtime Wages
- Unpaid Minimum Wages
- Unprovided Rest Breaks and Meal Periods
- Failure to Pay Work-Related Expenses
- Medical & Family Leave (FMLA)
- Pregnancy & Maternity Leave
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Freedom of Speech
- Class Actions
- Private Attorney General Actions
- Invasion of Privacy
- Failure to Provide Reasonable Accommodations
Your free consultation with one of our attorneys is just a phone call away. You can reach us any time of day at
An experienced workplace rights lawyer is standing by to fight for you.
The Spivak Law Firm only accepts California, Washington D.C., and New York cases.
For further information about your rights at work Click Here